Who are we?
The Romanian Association of Green Roofs, Walls and Façades is responsible for processing your personal data that we collect directly from you or from other sources.
Under the law, our company is a controller of personal data. To ensure that your data is processed securely, we have implemented the necessary measures to protect your personal information.
What is your quality?
We respect the law regarding your personal data
Protecting your personal information is very important! That is why we are committed to complying with national and European legislation on the protection of personal data, including Regulation (EU) No 679/2016, and in particular the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency
- We process your data lawfully and fairly. We are always transparent about the information we use and you are properly informed.
- Control is yours – Within the limits of the law, we give you the opportunity to review, amend, delete personal data you have shared with us and exercise your other rights.
- Data integrity and purpose limitation – We use data only for the purposes described at the time of collection or for new purposes consistent with the original purpose. In all cases, our purposes are compatible with the law. We take steps to ensure that personal data is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Security – We have implemented security and encryption measures to protect your information to the best of our ability. However, please note that no website, no application and no internet connection is completely secure.
Questions and Requests
If you have any questions or concerns about the processing of your data or wish to exercise your legal rights in relation to the data we hold, or if you have concerns about the way we handle any privacy issue, you can write to us at the email address in the contact section of the site.
What kind of information do we collect about our users?
When you interact with us in any way you may give us or we may receive from other sources information including:
- Your first and last name
- Email address
- Social profile
- Interests and preferences
- Information about products and services purchased
- Banking information
We may collect data through cookies or other similar technologies, including:
- IP address
- Internet browser
- Ads you clicked on
- Web pages you access on our site
Purpose of collecting information
- For the purpose of entering into or performing a contract between you and us;
- Please note that providing your first name, last name and contact address information is mandatory, otherwise we cannot deliver your goods.
- To answer your questions and requests;
- For marketing purposes, but only where we have your prior consent;
- To provide and improve the services and products we offer;
- To diagnose or fix technical problems;
- To provide you with advertising and personalized content;
- To defend against cyber attacks;
- To create and/or maintain accounts;
- To comply with legislation;
- To establish or assert a claim in court;
- You have given your consent to the processing of personal data
- You can withdraw your consent at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in each e-mail or by sending a written request to the e-mail address in the contact section of the website.
- The processing is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and us
- Certain information, such as your name, surname and delivery address is required for the execution of the sales contract between us.
- The processing is necessary in order to fulfil a legal obligation
- In certain situations, processing is necessary in order to fulfil a legal obligation, such as keeping invoices for 10 years.
How long is data stored in our database?
We only store personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes, but no longer than 10 years after the termination of the contract or the last interaction with us. After the end of the period, personal data will be deleted from computer systems or anonymised for scientific, historical or statistical research purposes.
In certain expressly regulated situations, we store data for the period required by law.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent
- You have the right to be informed about the processing of your data
- You have the right to access your data
- You have the right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete data
- You have the right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”)
- You have the right to restrict processing
- You have the right to transfer the data we hold about you to another controller
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling
- You have the right to take legal recourse
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority
Please note that:
- You may withdraw your consent to direct marketing at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in each email/sms or other electronic message.
- If you wish to exercise your rights, you may do so by sending a written, signed and dated request to the email address in the contact section of the website.
- The rights listed above are not absolute. There are exceptions, so each request received will be examined to decide whether it is justified or not. To the extent that your request is justified, we will make it easier for you to exercise your rights. If the request is unfounded, we will reject it, but we will inform you of the reasons for the refusal and of your rights to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority and to take legal action.
- We will try to respond to your request within 30 days. However, the time limit may be extended depending on various aspects, such as the complexity of the request, the large number of requests received or the impossibility of identifying you within a reasonable time.
- If, despite our best efforts, we are unable to identify you and you do not provide us with additional information to identify you, we are not obliged to process your request.